Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bonjour from France!
We survived Italy and I am just a little bit bitter that it took until our very last day for me to get hit on by an Italian guy! Sheesh!! They must have really tightened their standards or something!
We said arrivederci to Italy and YIKES to Switzerland -- somebody forgot to tell us that that place is crazy expensive! I figured we were lucky because the dollar is about 1:1 with the swiss money, but then they charge about 4 times as much for everything! My $7.80 leg of chicken was evidence of that! It was far more expensive than even Italy!
Now we are happy to be in France, trying to get by in another language. I will miss snickering at the Ausfahrt signs but I am sure there is all sorts of fun ahead here in Beaune and tomorrow in Paris!Believe it or not, I haven't really bought very much. It's a downer when you have to carry it yourself!
Miss you all .... and toilets with seats :-)

No comments: